[Avodah] Out-of-Bounds? 1 Al n'tilas Yadayim

Ben Waxman ben1456 at zahav.net.il
Fri Apr 16 04:14:41 PDT 2010

The question you are asking is if someone can be somech on the Rambam to be
meqil and say a bracha. We could ask the same question about any qula not
paskened by the SA. If someone took this approach and was someich on the
Tosofot and had milk shortly after meat, is he out of bounds?

And in fact you could also ask the question about khumrot not paskened by
the SA.

Ben