[Avodah] chametz after pesach

Eli Turkel eliturkel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 01:36:21 PDT 2010

<<I also learned the following from a reliable source, "Rabbi Heinemann
does not hold of R' Moshe's heter when the mechira is made and the
baal habayis stays open."   However, there are many respected
rabbonim who do agree with Reb Moshe on this issue.>>

R Elyashiv holds that any sale by a nonreligious Jew even though
no chametz is sold over Pesach is not valid as the sale is viewed
as some formality and he doesnt really mean it.

My objection to this reasoning is that it probably holds also for many religious
store owners

kol tuv

--
Eli Turkel