[Avodah] mesorahReb Moshe responded re wearing modern American clothing that were a variation from the traditions.

Zev Sero zev at sero.name
Fri Dec 19 07:51:45 PST 2008

Eli Turkel wrote:
> Reb Moshe responded re wearing modern American clothing that were a
> variation from the traditions.>>
>
> RMF also was against nusach sefard (chassidic) as it was a change from
> tradition although that happened some 300 years ago.

Where did he write this?  I know he wrote that the differences between
the two are trivial, and when it's written not to change traditions it
doesn't include such trivial changes.  His own father grew up davening
Sfard.

--
Zev Sero               Something has gone seriously awry with this Court's
zev at sero.name          interpretation of the Constitution.