[Avodah] Questions as a Result of the Flatbush Lakewood Shabbos

Yitzhak Grossman celejar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 17:26:21 PST 2008

On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 22:10:07 EST
T613K at aol.com wrote:

> TK:  I am guessing that he always davens a long shmoneh esreh and  that it
> isn't a problem in Lakewood. If everybody davens long then it's not  tircha
> detzibura.   He probably concentrates on his own tefilla to the  extent that he

They don't always wait for the Roshei Yeshivah in Lakewood.  A couple
of them, for example, take about two hours for Musaf on Rosh Ha'Shanah,
while the Shaz (in the Beis Shalom Minyan) begins after about thirty
five minutes.

> --Toby Katz

Yitzhak
--
Bein Din Ledin - http://bdl.freehostia.com
A discussion of Hoshen Mishpat, Even Ha'Ezer and other matters