[Avodah] Like one person, with one heart

Michael Poppers MPoppers at kayescholer.com
Tue Dec 2 19:01:32 PST 2008

In Avodah Digest V25#398, R'Micha spoke, I dare say, for us all via
http://www.aishdas.org/asp/2008/11/like-one-person-with-one-heart.shtml.

> And with that moment of unity, we merited to
be the recipients of the Torah. <
Toras Moshe.

> Our doxology is not "Hashem is our G-d, Hashem is One",
it first begins "Hear Israel". <
Spoken to us by Moshe.

> Little Moishe is out safely?! Thank G-d. His
parents? "About these I cry; my eyes, my eyes, spill water." <
And when you mentioned Moshe and mayim, I couldn't help thinking of "ki
min-hamayim m'shisihu" (there are comparisons and, of course, contrasts
with bas Par'oh taking MRAH from the water)...and then noticed that
"hamayim" is pretty close (close, but not close enough) to an anagram of
"Mumbai"....

May it someday be said of this Moshe what was said about RaMBaM, and may we
soon go from "m'shisihu" to Mashiach....

All the best from
--Michael Poppers via RIM pager