[Avodah] How the Torah portrays our great men

T613K at aol.com T613K at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 23:42:21 PST 2008

From: "Eli Turkel" _eliturkel at gmail.com_ (mailto:eliturkel at gmail.com)

>>I  recall someone
saying that had Esau been treated properly he could have  turned out a
good "Jew" who would support the tzaddik  Yaakov<<

Hirsch says it.  He says that instead of individualizing his  education to
suit the nature of each son,  Yitzchak gave both  sons the same type of
education, but it wasn't appropriate to Esav, who had ADD  and needed to be outside
running around more.  (Of course I have taken some  liberties in paraphrasing
what he said.....)

--Toby  Katz

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)