[Avodah] Virtual Glyph Theory

T613K at aol.com T613K at aol.com
Tue Nov 4 05:02:07 PST 2008

From: "Jay F Shachter" _jay at m5.chicago.il.us_ (mailto:jay at m5.chicago.il.us)

>>One  would expect, however, that this paired change would proceed in the
following  manner: The yod in "Sarai" decays into two h's, one of which
remains bound to  the other two letters while the other is emitted.  The
emitted h is then  captured by Avram, who absorbs it and becomes
Avraham.<<

Don't forget that Sarah's yud was later "captured"  by Hoshea bin Nun when
his name was changed to Yehoshua.  I assume that,  like electrons that can be
used over and over in different chemical reactions,  her yud can be used
repeatedly, but then, I am neither a chemist nor a  mathematician, so I could be
wrong.

--Toby  Katz

5 Travel Deals!