[Avodah] women lighting candles

menucha menu at inter.net.il
Tue Dec 23 14:31:24 PST 2008

Sorry, I don't happen to have a "women's Shulchan Aruch", but I did find
some of these halachot in the "men's".
if you miss a candle you have to light for the rest of your life - Rema
OC 263,1
Shabbat comes in when you light candles Mishna Brura sham 50
Not to touch a sefer Torah when nidda- Rema  OC 88.1

these may be topics over which there are other opinions but it's pretty
sad if men have never heard of them.....
menucha