[Avodah] Kolech calls for dayanot

Prof. Aryeh A. Frimer frimea at mail.biu.ac.il
Sun Dec 21 23:04:34 PST 2008

Reb Yitshak's  <celejar at gmail.com> arguements in favor of Kiblu Alaihu are correct.  But to the best of my understanding, Kiblu Alaihu would work only in money matters - not in dinei Nefashot, Geirut or gittin, Halitsa etc..  Is that correct?

Dr. Aryeh A. Frimer
Chemistry Dept., Bar-Ilan University
Ramat Gan 52900, ISRAEL
E-mail: FrimeA at mail.biu.ac.il