[Avodah] effects of religous worship on health

T613K at aol.com T613K at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 22:41:38 PST 2008

In a message dated 12/5/2008, RMB writes:

>>  I recall R' Freifeld (among a general sense of "everyone says")
citing a  maamar chazal that makes a general statement: Ein haberakhah
shurah bedavar  shesamui min ha'ayin. <<

I think you meant to say "Ein  haberakhah
shurah ELA bedavar shesamui min ha'ayin."

--Toby Katz
"If you don't read the  newspaper you are uninformed;
if you do read the newspaper you are  misinformed."
--Mark Twain
Read *Jewish World Review* at _http://jewishworldreview.com/_
(http://jewishworldreview.com/)