[Avodah] The Jewish Woman

Yitzchok Levine Larry.Levine at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 26 08:13:47 PST 2008

My recent email on the subject of  "RSRH, Sinatra, and Love and
Marriage" has generated some discussion as to what the Torah view of
love and marriage actually is. Some claim that what RSRH writes (
http://www.stevens.edu/golem/llevine/rsrh/rsrh_love.pdf  ) about love
coming after marriage is not the only scenario for building a strong,
successful  marriage.

In the hope of clarifying RSRH's views on this and related issues,
I  have posted part of his essay The Jewish Woman at

<http://www.stevens.edu/golem/llevine/rsrh/jewish_woman_83_94.pdf>The
Jewish Woman (Collected Writings VIII:  pages 83 - 94).

This essay is fairly long (pages 83  to 135) and that is why I posted
only part of it.

I have also posted RSRH's essay Beauty and Long Life at
<http://www.stevens.edu/golem/llevine/rsrh/beauty_long_life.pdf>Beauty
and Long Life (Collected Writings VIII:  pages 137 - 144).

Links to other writings related to TIDE are at
http://www.stevens.edu/golem/llevine/rsrh/

For me the Collected Writings of RSRH provide a world of insight into
Judaism. Those who do not own this set have no idea what they are
missing.  The Collected Writings can be purchased at www.feldheim.com.

Yitzchok Levine