[Avodah] troubling halacha

Meir Rabi meirabi at optusnet.com.au
Tue Nov 11 14:02:06 PST 2008

Does this not all sound very much like reverse engineering or drawing the
target after having shot the arrow?
This hardly posses a problem for us but from a different perspective it
probably sounds too convenient. I would think it sounds like a discussion we
may have with a conspiracy theorist of the WTC disaster for example. No
matter what we say, they will have a method of rationalizing and deflecting.
That is probably the most important distinction between Lomdus and Drush, it
is what separates the rationalists from the emotionalists.