[Avodah] Re Free will vs. Physics

david guttmann david.guttman at verizon.net
Sun Oct 12 10:32:12 PDT 2008

RMB wrote

 >My approach to this problem is to consider the metaphysical world -- in
which the Neshamah resides -- as part of this equation. The Neshamah makes
 a decision, and interfaces with the physical world via the brain

Where is Bechira if the metaphysical Neshamah over which I have no control
determines what I do? I understood that the metaphysical Sechel Hapoel is
just out there and my brain taps into that information which is constantly
available (shefa) if one seeks it out.

David Guttmann

If you agree that Believing is Knowing, join me in the search for Knowledge
at http://yediah.blogspot.com/

Ve'izen vechiker (Kohelet 12:9) subscribe to Hakirah at www.hakirah.org