[Avodah] Additional Tefilos for Parnoso etc

SBA sba at sba2.com
Fri Oct 3 00:06:50 PDT 2008

Did you notice how wealth and parnoso seem to be allotted special status on
the Yomim Noroim, with special bits and pieces added for this purpose?

Eg, saying Ledovid Mizmor after Maariv and the following Tefila for Parnoso
(from the Chida) - that most Machzorim include.

Same with that extra tefila added to "AM Kosveinu besefer parnoso
vechalkolo".

And even more so, the option (1 of 3) of asking for 'ashirus muflag' -
while the Chazan says "Ahyei" during the Kedusha of Mussaf.

On that last one, I'd like to know how anyone can actually complete that
Tefilla at the same time. Seems far too long for me to fit in - while the
Chazan says one word.

And what about the other options?
"Ruach Hakodesh"? Wow!
Is it really that easy??
Same question is for option3 'banim tzadikim'.

It would be interesting to from anyone who knows more about all this.

In our shul on RH we break up the Mussaf Kedusha - by saying the piyutim in
the Machzor. (We also do it on YK - even for Shacris).
Does anyone know if the tzibbur has to remain standing while the piyut is
said (seeing it is mid-Kedusha)?
==

"Vechol Maaminim shehu oneh lochash". Any particular pshat in this?

GCT

SBA