[Avodah] Shitat haRav JB Soloveitchik on Women Making Kiddush for Community

Moshe Y. Gluck mgluck at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 21:17:12 PST 2008

R' Aryeh Frimer:
> Has anyone seen the shita of the Rov cited anywhere else, or any
> halakhic
> discussion regarding Women Making Kiddush for Community?

Divrei Torah Aniyim B'makom Echad V'Ashirim B'makom Acheir. I was looking
for some source material regarding She'hechiyanu tonight, and I bumped into
a Shiur from R' Herschel Schachter
(http://www.yutorah.org/showShiur.cfm/711851/Rabbi_Hershel_Schachter/Hilchot
_Tefillat_haDerech,_Shehechiyanu or http://tinyurl.com/2pw7fa) and he talks
over there about a woman being Motzi her husband in Tefillas Haderech, and
IIRC, also mentions Kiddush (in the context of Tavo M'eirah). I only heard a
few minutes of the Shiur, and it is a static-y recording, but it is possible
that you might find something useful there.

KT,
MYG