[Avodah] ketoret klaf

SBA sba at sba2.com
Mon Feb 11 05:23:16 PST 2008

From: "L Reich" < >
.. a Talmid Chochom of substance, has expressed reservation about this
Ketoros on Klaf Segulah. This passage is a Bryso ... part of Torah Sh'Baal
Peh. ... TSB"P should remain and remembered in verbal form and not be put
into writing.This dictum was suspended in extremis to prevent Torah to be
forgotten. ...hence to use it for a "Segulah" is pointless or worse.
My friend has discussed the matter with a number of Gedolim including R'
Chaim Kanievsky, he tells me, and all concur.

Some yeshiva donated a large version of the Ketores on Klaf in a nice frame
to our Shul.
Underneath it, it notes that this segula is mentioned by the Seder Hayon and

Kaf HaChaim

SBA