[Avodah] Did L. Reebe Call RYDS Gaol Hador? Please Confirm

Saul Guberman saulguberman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 08:23:02 PST 2008

http://www.chabad.org/therebbe/article_cdo/aid/529444/jewish/The-Rebbe-and-the-Rav.htm

Below is part of the "transcription" of the You Tube interview of Rav
Kowalsky retelling the event.  He drove Rav Soloveitchil to the shiva.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZOP5WIobI0

As soon as the Rav entered the room, the Lubavitcher Rebbe rose from the low
stool he was sitting on. As the Rebbe sat down again, Rabbi Soloveitchik was
presented with an armchair especially brought in for him to ease his back