[Avodah] cave or desert island

T613K at aol.com T613K at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 12:42:22 PST 2008

RMB wrote:

: He created his own society in a rural area, his compound of tents,
:  family, employees... This balance of isolation and engagement is the
: ideal.  [--TK]

>>A beautiful tribute to RnTK's sister, Kiryat Nachliel in  Migdal haEimeq.

(For those who don't know the reference,  see
<http://www.tzemachdovid.org/gedolim/ravbulman.html> on RNB,  RnTK's
father, and his other work.)<<

I love the way you refer to my father's  community, Kiryat Nachliel, in
Migdal Ha'emek, as my "sister."  That holy  community was indeed a beloved child of
his.

But there is something strange about the link you provided.  While  it is a
nice tribute to my father, it does not mention his fourteen years in  Migdal
Ha'emek at all!

If you will allow me, let me here post the url to my own article about my
father zt'l which appeared in Jewish Action a few months after my father's
petira.
_http://www.ou.org/publications/ja/5763/5763winter/WHOWILLC.PDF_
(http://www.ou.org/publications/ja/5763/5763winter/WHOWILLC.PDF)
There you will get an idea of the kind of  community my father established,
and also a brief summary of the ideals of Torah  im Derech Eretz that informed
his life's work.

--Toby Katz
Romney -- good values,  good family, good hair
Best hope against  Hillary