[Avodah] The Power of a Beis Din to Create a Halachic Metzius

hankman salman at videotron.ca
Thu Aug 31 15:39:01 PDT 2006

I apologize, for my previous post. I had the kal vechomer going the wrong way. However, there is still a pircha in the other direction as well. In the case of the executioner, he is a sheliach bais-din, and has the imprimatur of the psak of bais-din, but the kanaii is a volunteer (I hesitate to use the more derogatory term of vigilante) on his own self appointed (all be it Torah sanctioned and leshem shamayim) mission.

Kol tuv

Chaim Manaster