[Avodah] Music

rabbirichwolpoe at aol.com rabbirichwolpoe at aol.com
Wed Aug 30 20:50:03 PDT 2006

  ein hachi nami

 The issue with the issur of music is usually construed within the context of dancing.

 Passively listening to serious music such as at a symphonic concert is AUI not a problem within the 3 weeks or Sefira

 And listening to Requiem type music might even be desirable in the spirit of mekoonenos. See Mo'ed Kattan elu megalchin re: ein Onin ba'mo'ed implying that otehrwise onin and Mekonenim is done even with instruments...
    Kol Tuv
 Regards,
 RabbiRichWolpoe at aol.com